We could come to you to discuss about your needs, possible solutions and the best ways to improve an existing place or designing from blank canvas. A free onsite consultation is included in a concept plan and other landscape design services (Terms and Conditions Apply).
By using Zoom and other online meeting apps or simply using iPhone FaceTime, you can have conversations with us via your PC, phone, or tablet. Besides easy, quick, and saving time, one of the benefits of online consultation is to share note/sketch directly on the screen during the online meeting. You could share your thoughts by virtual whiteboard and by sending photos as well. Above all, the meeting can be recorded so you could review it as many times as you wish!
Benefits of Using a Plan
Why do we need a plan for landscaping and home improvement? Do we need a plan only when a wholistic home renovation is required? Actually a plan probably is more worthy than we usually feel. It is still useful when only a small vegetable patch is going to be built. Usually having a plan has multiple benefits as bellow:
- Comprehensive arrangement & consideration of all landscaping elements
- Sometimes a land owner doesn’t have enough budget or time for entire development, a clear implementation plan divided into stages can be shown on the plan.
- An accurate plan ensures new elements can fit your space. It’s important getting precise measurements for introducing modular structures and new furniture into existing space. With 3D models you can also include considerations of heights of elements
Types of Plans & Drawings
According to different levels of details shown on plans, the plans we generally provided for landscape design, planning, and construction can divided into following categories:
- Concept diagram
- Concept plan
- Planting Plan
- Landscape Plan
- Elevation and Section
- Materials & Finishes
- Construction Plan
- 3D Model (3D Illustrations)
Plans for Building Approvals
Some projects require building plan approvals from local councils, in this case not only a comprehensive landscape plan need to be prepared, but this also requires associated plans and documents according to state environmental policies and regulations from local councils. What we can provide for these building approvals applications includes:
- Landscape Plan and optional elevations/sections for building approvals such as DA and CDC (DA Landscape Plan, CDC Landscape Plan)
- Application Package ready to submit to local councils (eg. Organising all plans and docs for DA)